Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today sucked, but I'm home now, so it's whatever.
I'm really excited to get my Delia's order. Ah, the joys of online shopping. New clothing is so exciting...even just one new article of clothing can create like, a gazillion(just an approximation) new outfits. If only I wasn't so awful at sewing my own stuff. Oh well. I'm especially excited about getting this dress and these shoes.


















In other news, I've had terrible writer's block ever since we started fiction in WtL. I don't know how I'm going to crank out a couple pages by monday...I don't even have an idea to work off of yet. On the overall creative front, however, I do have a photography project planned, and I'll probably start working on it this weekend. I don't really know how to explain it, and if I try, it will just sound stupid, so I won't...but I still can't wait to do it. :)

See you kids on the flip side.
<3


1 comment: