Monday, February 16, 2009

Neurotic Bugs

I did not sleep at all last night.
I am somewhat doubtful that I will be able to tonight.
The bugs won't stop crawling.
At least it gives me something to write my awful poetry about.
If you can even call it that.
I just want some Vallium or something.
Anything to stop my current period of neurotic mania.
I just want to be able to lie down and sleep without these little hallucination bugs crawling all over me.

In other news, we're doing fiction in Writing through Lit, and it is brutally kicking my ass. I seriously sound like a middle schooler when I write short stories. I am NOT looking forward to having to share with the class. 

On a lighter note, here's Adam in a dress (September 2004).

7 comments:

  1. I remember you once said to hug a pillow when you happen upon a restless night. I know it may be a different situation, but I remember that advice often.

    I have HUGE bags under my eyes. but damn, I love dressing in drag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I remember that. I still hug a pillow at night sometimes when I can't sleep.
    Aww, I always thought the weird circles around your eyes were cute. You had that eye problem or whatever, especially in seventh grade, it looked like you had been crying. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peer pressure brings about new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! yeah, didn't you have something in seventh grade where your skin around your eyes was all pink and peeling or whatever?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, I hate to break this to you..
    But with this sort of thing, I dont think vallium will help you much..
    But I do think a good dose of lithium will...

    Just my opinion..=/

    ReplyDelete