Thursday, February 26, 2009

Meh.

Sorry I haven't been posting.
Not that anybody cares, but neither do I, so it's whatever.
I've been insanely busy with homework and health and whatnot, it's got me completely exhausted. Blogging just takes too much energy sometimes; energy I don't have.
In psychology we're doing psychological disorders.
Problematic?
Most definitely.
Especially with her in the room.
It just brings everything back.
Sometimes I wish people knew what she did to me.
Sometimes I think it's better for their sakes that don't.
I don't think a lot of people could handle that...people want to be happy. I don't want to make them unhappy.
My biggest fear about trying so hard not to tell people about what happened is that if people don't know, then she may very well blindsight them all and do something terrible again. That's just how sociopaths are. I don't know if I could live with the knowledge that I maybe could have prevented somebody getting seriously hurt, emotionally or physically.

Oh lordy lord. I go into entries not intending to be all dark and moody and whatnot, and then it just comes out. Whatever.

In English class we're reading Brave New World. I'm just on the ninth chapter, but I absolutely love it, it's fascinating. Hopefully my interest in the book will help me to bring up my English grade...

Ciao, bellas!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment