Monday, February 2, 2009

Lies about Chris

Chris did that "25 random things about yourself" thing on facebook. God, some of the shit he says is so annoying. It took so much effort not to be a total bitch and call him out on it in a comment on his note. Who knows why he tagged me in it. I guess he somehow still thinks we're friends. Naive little bitch.

The first one was "I'm obsessive compulsive. And, you'll never know what about." Well, Christopher, I do know what about. You told me. Stop trying to be all mysterious and interesting or whatever, you're not.
"I smoke cigarettes. Lots of them." You didn't used to. You used to be so totally against smoking and drinking, and I actually kind of respected that, despite the fact that I do both. Way to stick to your convictions...
"I'm a freethinker. Trust me." You just want to think you're a freethinker. You're not. You think things because they go against the beat, and that's not free at all, because the beat is still controlling you.
"I used to cry a lot. Sometimes I still do." Used to, as in this summer. God, you cried so many times.
"I'm sexy." You are so not sexy. I may have thought you were cute when we were going out, but sexy? No.
"I have an ego, but for good reason." No, you are an ego, and there is no good reason for that.
"Elisabeth Zeitler is my babygirl. Seriously, I've never fallen so quickly." Oh, that's rich, Chris. You've never fallen so quickly? Do you remember when you started sobbing because you "cared about me so much" the second day we were together? Hmm, yeah, sure. 
"I don't smoke pot." It's only a matter of time, babycakes, at the rate you're going at.
"I dance when I'm drunk; I belligerently beg people to cuddle when I'm wasted." Again with the lost convictions. 
"I hate politics. Politics are void of action." ...I'm not even going to start on this one, because I will most likely explode.
"I say whatever that fuck I want." Okay, first of all, you wrote "that," instead of "the," and it's really annoying, and makes you sound like even more of a pretentious immature little idiot when you say it than already. Secondly, yeah, you generally do, because you have no regard for most other people's feelings. You just want to put off this image of not giving a shit and being all cool and independent and whatever, and it backfires, because really, you just come off looking like a total douche, which you are.

Alright, I just had to get that out.
I can't believe I dated him.
Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment