Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rising and Falling Thoughts.

Chris, your new girlfriend should stop hitting the cigs and start hitting the toothbrush. Oh yeah, and it really aggravates me that you recorded a song called "Hannah's Tits" and posted it on your band's website. It's a good thing you wear such tight pants. Hopefully the damage it will do to your sperm count will be enough to keep you from ever procreating.

I re
ally want some dark purple plumish colored nail polish, but I can't find just the right shade.

My mom told me I wouldn't be so cold all the time if I gained some weight. I asked her how much weight, and she said ten pounds or so at least. Fuck that shit, I'd rather not walk around looking preggers all the time.

I really love eating baker's chocolate. It's totally underrated. Seriously, just eat it plain, it's fantastic.

I just got into Guilford College like forty-five minutes ago. Now I have to decide whether to go there or UNC-G. I'm leaning toward Guilford. They're giving me almost fourteen thou, and Megan's there, which pretty much guarantees happiness. Minus the "pretty much." :)

I'm trying to find bloggers I know, but it isn't very easy, seeing as there is no search engine...which is stupid...and frustrating... -_-

Does it seem immature to use emoticons or whatev
er they are on here? I hope not. I don't want to have to take a picture of my face and post them every time I make an expression that I want to express online. So if you think they're immature, then fuck you.

I've been making REALLY stupid grammatical errors lately. I'm slipping. I hate it.

The Obama girls are sooo cute. I hope that one day my adopted children will be that cute.

I've been doing alright with my initiative to not initiate discussion between me and him. No effect so far. Last night he was online for a good while, and he logged off without talking to me at all. 

I went to bed last night listening to "Sleep" by The Dandy Warhols. It was very appropriate. However, after trying it, I have decided that I don't like trying to go to sleep with my iPod playing. It's awkward and I'm afraid I'll break it somehow.

The Brazilian Miss World finalist died after having her hands and feet amputated in an attempt to save her life from necrosis. Necrosis is the rapid deadening of tissue, and is caused by septicemia. I read about it on Perez Hilton. He said that apparently septicemia is the tenth leading cause of death in the US, killing about 800,000 in the US every year.

Now I'm really afraid of septicemia.

And necrosis.

I don't think I'd be a very good amputee.

Or dead person, for that matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment