Monday, January 26, 2009

Rising and Falling Thoughts, continued.

My favorite piece of punctuation is the ellipsis. I don't know, I just love it...hah I didn't even mean to use it just then. Maybe I overuse it, but I don't care, because it's perfect for so many things.

I totally have a girl-crush on Lady Gaga right now. It's my goal to hook up with somebody to the beat of "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich." Preferably a certain Brazilian boy...oh God, somebody put me out of my misery...except for not, because this kind of misery can feel so damn good sometimes.

I wish I knew how to make really cool cameo jewelry, like the antique necklaces/brooches, etc. I'm just totally in love with cameos right now. Old stuff is so cool.

On his Orkut profile, Mika has a couple pictures of me and him. I've been trying to translate all the comments that people have made on them from Portuguese to English, but they really just don't make sense. Portuguese is a fucking weird language. I like it a lot, but there are some truly bizarre sounds in the words. I love it when Mika is talking super fast in Portuguese, like when he's talking to his mom back in Brazil over Skype on his webcam. And he'll turn his laptop so that the webcam will be on both of us, and his mom can see me. She's so cute, and she likes me, which makes me really happy. I guess she'd like any girl he was with though, because she doesn't support his liking guys. >_>

Speaking of Mika, I texted him when I left school today asking what he's doing Friday night, and he hasn't texted me back. 

Oh good God, I don't know what to do with myself.

My heart keeps changing with the music, but one thing stays the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment